Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Public Speaking Class

Welcome to Blog..
that someone say to me when I told his/her that I make this blog..
this isn't easy to write what I fell,
Actually, I'm not used to shareing with other..
hahahaha
but, that's ok..
thanks to our Advisor Lee, who push us in Public Speaking Class to have our own blog..
that's many story if I want to write..
but, I'm not fussy enough to share all of it..

Ok..
Let's say that my story start from this Public Speaking Class..
hahahaha..
this is not my first time that I stand infront of people and present something..
at collage, I had been train to present something in formal way..
communicatin with other only after we finish presentation. if only the audience have a question to ask.

According to Advisor Lee..
Positive :
- From the way he talk, audience know that he already do observation and concern for his responsible
- He perform calmly
- Good in Formal and serious report

Negative :
- Expression, question and body language to "Make Sure" audience to understand what he speak is lack
- not enough Friendly

for the negative I have explain before, I was train to be formal..
less body language is better, that is exception if only you want to show something that related to your presentation.
hahahaha..
that's is my weakness, and I will change it..
be more active..
be more friendly..
and add little joke..

Hmmm..
easy? easy if we have a good preparation..
Difficult? if we wanna change what we have believe..
but always try to be the best..

Keep Simple and Spirit,
Juandy Zhu

1 comment:

  1. the more we shared... the more our brain can learn a new things hohoho
    like cup that full with water.. hoho

    keep believing what you believe, we don't need to trow it..but re-fix it to be better hoho

    SEMANGAT!!!

    ReplyDelete