Monday, March 7, 2011

My Simple Mind about Committee Training 2011

Afraid?
I think this is the word that represent Committee Training..
of course I feel it too..
afraid that I fail to give the best in YAD..
afraid that I fail to lead my team..
afraid..
afraid..
so many afraid..
but, 1 for sure, that we could learn many thing in Committee Training..

I will share what I feel from before to after Committee Training..
before Committee Training, I feel disappointed for MYSELF..
it's like I fail to lead my team..
or maybe,
I haven't trust them..
I do all thing in my team..
but, I realize that willl not work..
I will only kill myself slowly..
hahahaha....
Thank for our Vice president, Ms.Jessica
She always ask me to trust other..
but strange, She never ask about my plan for my section..
maybe she trust all her team..

ahhhh..
Committee Training I come..
I ready for all the risk..
at least I have prepare my best..
I come to learn to be better..
coz I realize I have so many weakness..
hahahaha..
and for sure I have know more about Dharma..

one that I proud is..
MY PARTNERS
they have try the best to stand with me as a team..

Gian..
first time I see him..
he is too moody and spoiled..
now he has change to be more spirit Guy..

Joselin..
Don't judge the book from it's cover..
that right..
she is the one who changed drastically..
of course I proud of her..

how about me?
I don;t know..
I can't make a score to myself..
but, I think I have change..
of course I have trust MY PARTNER..
but now they are ready to be BLIA YAD Indonesia LEADER..
that what I want to make in my team..
All is LEADER..

GOOD ACHIVES GUYZ..
But, don't forget to keep learning..
make it endless learning..
Buddha said that He is PERFECT to SERVE and SERVE to be PERFECT
so, now
I'm a Buddha..
you are Buddha..
all of us is Buddha..

I hope this feeling will forever live in our heart n soul..
always remember that feeling when I choose BLIA YAD as my friend..
always remember who accomplish me when I in a loneliness..
always remember who light me with a Dharma Heart?
always remember that BLIA YAD never change, one who change is ME..
I belive what I stand is right..
My principle only Stay Simple..
Simplify your mind and soul..
fill it with Dharma..
so,
Stay Simple,
Juandy Zhu

2 comments:

  1. nice to know you update the blog so quickly hoho
    yep2 we all here need to learn a new things..
    so do i..
    as a Advisor, im also realize, i need to learn new things..
    same as President, he also realize he need to learn a new things...
    we all need to learn to grow up..that is impossible if one of us, keep being same when our responsible is going to be bigger..hoho

    good job..keep writing--- hoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will always full of learning, so don't ever stop to learn. There're so many keys of "learning" which we've got at Committee Training. Keep on motivating ourselves and people around us.

    Yeah..
    Nice that you've principle of life. Hope that all people have their own too..

    Jia yo!
    (:

    ReplyDelete