Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inside My Simple Mind

Inside me..
- Perfectionist
- don't trust other until they are strong enough to walk with me.
- don't tell me your personal problems, coz I won't care about it.
Many people think that is negative..
I don't think so..
why?
I think, with all of my negative point, I could stand and strong enough to solve all my problems MYSELF..
hahahaha
but, that is weakness also. I'm not type who could work in team ( that is past)

After become a Public Relation for period 2011-2013 as BLIA YAD Indonesia Committee.
I realize that if I still like that everything will ruin soon..

but how to change it?
maybe this phrase will represent something.
Everybody agree that work in team better than work alone (single player). but you should know that always one in team who should stand strong enough to be a horse/cow to serve in team, that we call Leader..

Actually, I can't lead someone. but I can show them what should they do.
by being a horse for the beginning, do everything in your team.
then let the other follow your path, with their initiative.
after that be a bird, watch them to walk on the path.

I know that is difficult to follow me..
but, all I want is all member in my team is LEADER, not my MEMBER.
I believe who think critical, initiative, and flexible will stand strong enough with me..

so,
wanna be my team..
show me that you have that ability..
and I will always stand by you..
Life is too short to complain..
try to change better..

but always,
Keep Spirit and Stay Simple..
Juandy Zhu

1 comment:

  1. Juandy ...
    nice blog haha..
    you dare to talk honestly and show who you are..
    and i found you also share it at Facebook haha

    i believe you feel better after write all about this right ?

    don't said you can't lead haha..


    everybody sometimes need to work alone and work together..this is the best way in organization..

    it's impossible for us to work alone or work together everytime hoho

    long time ago im also think like you ju.. so,
    wanna be my team..

    " only accept people who have a same skill, same mind, same idea , as strong as me..

    but this recently when i can't lead someone who weaker than me..i found it unsatisfied to call me strong haha

    nice blog ..keep writing and i hope we all can find ourself more

    ReplyDelete